Tuesday 12 August 2014

In the beginning...

University can be a steep learning curve, not only academically but also financially. Unfortunate enough to have a student loan that amounted to a few £100s less than my yearly rent, I had to come up with a few canny ways to survive living on an annual income of -£253. Despite now working full time, I've still kept to the money saving techniques in a bid to pay off my monstrous student loans and two graduate overdrafts (eep!) and be able to give what I would have spent on material, unnecessary items to more willing causes.

Inspired by Freedom's Multiply series and requested by friends within my Church's Catalyst group, I've created this blog to share the best of the best when it comes to money saving deals and freebies! Welcome to my inexpensive life...


No comments:

Post a Comment